Nowadays we are pushed to eat unhealthy foods from the TV, the radio and of course our friends and family, and the reality is it has a really bad impact over every aspect of our lives. We have less energy, we get sick easier and we are less happy most of the time. The good news is that you can change all of this by eating some key foods, and they are not only healthy but also delicious. Does raw Cacao sound tempting? Then let me tell you more about all the benefits that you will get from it. But first of all..
Q: is Cacao the same as Cocoa?
But a healthier version.. Cocoa and raw cacao come from the same tree. Raw cocoa is simply cacao roasted at a high temperature. Cacao is healthier to consume than cocoa as well. Plus it smells better!
Gimme Some Raw Cacao Right Now!
- I am sure you have heard about antioxidants before and how they can keep you healthy and young. Well, raw Cacao contains 119 times more antioxidants than bananas, and almost four times more antioxidants than regular dark chocolate. This means that by eating Cacao, prepared or raw, you can help your body fight against free radicals and maintain your skin looking young.
- Do you feel down and like you need something to make you feel better? Raw cacao is the answer, again! Cacao makes your body produce anandamide, a substance that makes you feel instantly happy. Plus, it does not have all the calories and sugars chocolate does!
- Cacao will reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Yes, as incredible as it might sound, something so simple can keep your heart healthy and your blood circulation function better. This is also thanks to all the antioxidants that it contains.
- You wake up in the morning and you can barely get up from bed? Coffee is not the answer, Cacao is! Raw Cacao contains a lot of magnesium, a mineral that does not only give you energy, but also protects you against a large number of medical conditions including type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. I highly recommend a Miessence Berry Radical for that morning perk! Our certified organic cacao powder is cold-pressed from the cacao beans without solvents, then fine-milled and sifted so the most bioavailable cacao particles filter into the final product. As the temperature is never allowed to exceed 40 ̊C, the powder is considered a raw food with all heat-sensitive vitamins, minerals and antioxidants remaining intact, thereby maximising digestion and absorption.
- Want strong nails and hair? In this case, forget about expensive and dangerous cosmetics and treatments. Introduce raw Cacao in large portions into your diet! In a short time you will notice that your skin, hair and nails look better and you don’t have to use any dodgy chemical.
Give Cacao a try for a few weeks as you will feel healthier and happier. Stick with nature as she always knows best!
Be Healthy! 🙂